Sunday, September 30, 2012

My first blog ever! I guess I'm thinking that blogging will keep me on task with support. Also giving support I believe helps both of us.So I will start with the basics about myself...
    My name is Jessica ,I am a 38 year old wife and mom. We live in Massachusetts. We own 5 (yes 5!) dogs..This past summer I had a hysterectomy do to some bleeding issue so goodbye periods!!
   So most of my adult life I have had my weight go up & down ,I've been 165 all the way to 260! Many other weights in between. Yea I still have my jeans sizes 12-18 lol...Someday pants.
  Ok today I weigh 235 I also ate a candy bar my excuse was to get it outta the house ! So, You see I'm not good I'm actually my worse enemy.
  Besides losing to look and feel good, I wanna do it for health too.
I'm really at this point hoping to get and give support on how to change and lose!
 A few things I dont plan on doing is surgery,pills, or joining a gym. The gym because I have a few things at home and like to walk outside with the dogs or my ipod. Food wise I am open to all ideas.
Hoping to meet some great people so we can be there for each other . Strength in numbers they say..LOL
Jess

2 comments:

  1. hello, I just noticed you have a blog! why didnt you tell me! I shall follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea but I don't know how to use it or what I right. I don't belong to anything I'm peach jello ...got any tips? Btw your looking hot ...let me hit that lol

    ReplyDelete