Friday, October 5, 2012

Thinking new

So yesterday I went to have my hair foiled , got some new makeup and feeling alittle happy about myself which I believe helps with losing and motivation.So far I gotta say I'm not too bad on eating ,I love healthy food not healthy like tofu and gross stuff but regular old healthy. My issues are ice cream lately I've had 2 pints a month (porka) and my sabotaging husband brings me chocolates!i never use sugar or salt in my food or drinks,I don't drink soda I don't know how to bake so that saves me lol! So my treadmill broke!! My friend was kind enough to give me an elliptical she doesn't use so I'm all over that! I've started light weights( I dont wanna be the become the hulk). So at this point I'm walking about 15-20 minutes a day and now will be able to add the elliptical. Not yet ready to return to crunches that will be maybe a month . So got the plan but now gotta go with it! Somedays are wicked hard cuz with 3 teens it's so easy to say sure pizza for supper,or grab me a tube of Pringles ! I guess I need discipline.
Today I was 234
....any thoughts???

4 comments:

  1. Good luck to you I live your life every day too. Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 pints a month... I had a 2 pints a night habit. lol. Ice cream is evil.

    Welcome to blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate a 3.6 oz lil carton of haagan dazs dolce de leche ice cream oohh emmm geeeeeee it was the best 3.6 oz of anything I have ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ice cream too! It's like my crack...to I just exercise a lot so I can still have a little now and then!

    ReplyDelete