Saturday, October 13, 2012

A day outside

Spent a lot of time in the yard today with the dogs.  Cleaning up,  putting lawn furniture and crap away. I gotta say I've been pretty good. I did argue with husband on what a " full stomach " means...I take meds morning and night well I get a little nausea with my morning ones. I try to have a yogurt and a piece of fruit plus a small cup of juice before I take my pill. Well my husband says yogurt n juice is not full stomach blah blah blah....anywho I I do sometimes just have a yogurt. I've been getting more nausea lately and my migraines are becoming more often. It may be the food/meds argument. I have lost about 6lbs total without working out as much as I use to. Any ideas on quick nonyucky breakfast ideas....

1 comment:

  1. how about wheaties, or a half of whole wheat english muffin with almond butter, or maybe add some granola to your yogurt.I read somewhere that people who eat within an hour of waking lose more weight...and that bfast can be the highest calorie meal cuz you have the day to burn it off :o)

    ReplyDelete