Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This may help

I've been sick like wicked sick! I haven't worked out but I hate been able to eat crap! So I'm either Even Steven or gonna gain when I'm better. I've had some gingerale ( I usually never drink tonic) I've had like oatmeal then cereal but not the milk. I've been drinking my green tea with honey half a cup nightly. I never finish a whole cup...a waste of my
K-Cups! So hopefully I'll be back in action soon. We planned to hike with the kids & dogs this weekend,  we'll have to see how I'm doing. So lets hope this sickness doesn't screw me up weight wise.

4 comments:

  1. Even if your weight slips a little., it will fall off fast when you are healthy again. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina, I'm hoping so. I see so many ladies with the band and it does do wonders for ya even though I see my sister has to keep on track and work at just as hard as I do without the band..but the band does help with motivation I assume. Did you do the band recently?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, if you get email notfications of comments on your blog, you should respond to the comments via email cuz bloggers do not get notifications when we respond on our blog (dumbo right?) so set up for email notfication and respond that way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get email notifications but how would I do that...Just write back through my email or is there some magic button I need to press pull or whateva???..LOL Im dumb..
    "Do you have any email for me ?" lol

    ReplyDelete