Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Can't keep a fat chic down!

So been a couple days. We got "Sandy" here and my street flooded!  Can't hold a fat chick down LOL I still walked but only 30 minutes and on my workout day I did only 3 reps on my kettle and just 5 reps on my hand weights. But I did take in all the lawn furniture and hunker down other crap outside and while doing it a threw a half dozen lunges. I looked freaking Nuts in my yard doing that seriously!  I like lunges but ooh they put ya in check! So as for my bad thing I had 2 cups of egg nog with Captain Morgan's rum . It was needed believe me... Today I'm having Chris ( my husband ) take my I guess before pic and also I found my fat pic from last year so I'll throw that up too.
So I guess I'll be praying for strength to make it through Thanksgiving giving! Our family starting as a child we've always had pie but then an additional whole chocolate cream pie to ourselves!  Yes one whole pie tin of homemade crust, pudding & delicious homemade whipped heavy cream! ! I guess we can share horror stories of the like as we get closer. So lastly does anyone have any at home exercises they can share??

3 comments:

  1. I walk the stairs and do some stuff on the wii or xbox. Also, my cable has some yoga on demand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey when your determined you get it Done! Nice Job ... lunges love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I would like to set up a hidden cam at your house for lots of reasons but mainly to see random lunges lol hahahaha

    ReplyDelete