Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Gross!

SO while arguing with my husband about why I feel I need to lose weight and the before pics and blogging..the whole deal I thought ok I'll do some quick pics of me in my regular leggings and zip up no biggie. Well I guess I never truly looked at my dimensions! I am beyond what I can imagine and I don't know why I let it go. I'm so embarrassed to be this big plus knocking on 40's door!! I so ave to get in like meltdown disaster mode and do this shit!! No excuses or I worked out enough today..I gotta get on this ,I can not and I refuse to look like this is horrible .So I'm telling my husband this and all he says is I love you either way ,yea no shit fat ass but I don't love me this way!! Ok , that was my pity party thank you for coming. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment