Monday, November 12, 2012

Yours and My Award!

Theresa Foley ( B's Banded Mama) have nominated me for a Liebster Award. Liebster is a German word and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome

The Rules

- Once you're nominated, write 11 facts about yourself.

- Then, take a look at the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked and answer them.

- Get your thinking cap on and come up with 11 questions of your own for your nominees to answer

- Then choose the 5 bloggers you want to nominate (they must have less than 200 followers) & let them know they've been nominated (there are no tag backs - you can't nominate the person who nominated you).

- Complete this post and then link it to the person who nominated you (in the comments of their blog).
1. coffee or tea? Both except I love iced coffee and hot or cold lattes
2.favorite TV show? Oh boy..Many many! Scandal Newsroom,Trueblood,Walking dead,Thrones, Borgias ,etc..




3. one book you absolutely would recommend? I recommend ANY book I recently Shadow of Night ( Deborah Harkness)


 4. if you could have a famous person's figure who would you choose? Marilyn Monroe or Jane Russell

 5. do you wrap your children's gifts from "Santa" ? if you do not have kids, did your parents wrap yours as a kid? I wrap my ass off!
6. favorite time of the year? why? Fall is nice because its so close to winter,But I LOVE winter..The holidays the snow the storms..like my dad I love bad weather and Christmas.

 7. biggest concern you had when making the choice to get banded? I'm not banded
8. does your family read your blog? if so do you ever wish they did not? Yes they do and I wish more did ,I never wished the didn't ,I'd probably tell them anyways!
9. would your dream home be on the beach or in the mountains? The mountains for sure!!! 
 10. have you traveled (out of state or country) if so where? Out of state only, New Hampshire ,Vermont, Maine,New York ,New Jersey, Rhode Island,Connecticut, South Carolina  ( drove to S.Carolina so all the states in between ,Worst trip ever!)
 11. cat or dog ( i love both, but have kitties ) Friggin dogs! I've gone from 8 dogs (Pitbulls) to now 3.


     
 Now my questions...
1.) What is your best feature?
2.) How long have you been on the "lifestyle change" diet? and What's your go to snack?
3.)What is your goal weight ? and what what do you think is a healthy pant size?
4.) When is the last time you felt comfortable with your weight or size? what age were you?
5.)What is your favorite movie?
6.) Is your husband/partner supportive in your diet?
7.)Whats a great exercise you do routinely?
8.)Give a recipe for a good dinner?
9.) What piece of clothing most and first do you want to fit into and wear?
10.In history ,what era do you feel you would have liked to live in? and why?
11.) What is a Christmas tradition you and your family have ?                                                       

I would like to nominate the following..
Michelle
Robyn's Nest
Holly Marie
The Bandit Girl

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment